The central theme running through 1st Samuel is kingship. Rather than recognizing God as their true King and waiting for the Lord, we will see how Isreal's initial request for a king was sinful and full of drama. The themes of influence, inclusion and integrity are dominate throughout this scroll.
1. 1st Samuel 1:1-2 | Pt1 | What Influences You?: Influence. Inclusion.Integrity
2. 1st Samuel 1:3-28 | Pt2 | Where is the Blessing
3. 1st Samuel 2:1-10 | Pt3 | A Prayer Of Praise
4. 1st Samuel 2:11-36 | Pt4 | Judgment Begins With The House Of God
5. 1st Samuel 3-4:1 | Pt5 | The Calling Of Samuel
6. 1st Samuel 4 | Pt6 | Ichabod: The Glory Has Departed
7. 1st Samuel 5-7 | Pt7 | Ebenezer: Stone Of Help
8. 1st Samuel 8 | Pt8 | The Leader Israel Wanted
9. 1st Samuel 9 | Pt9 | Saul: Yahweh Gives The People What They 'Ask For'
10. 1st Samuel 10 | Pt10 | Saul: Man Of The People
11. 1st Samuel 11 | Pt11 | Renewed Hope
12. 1st Samuel 12 | Pt12 | Samuel's Speech
13. 1st Samuel 14:1-23 | Pt14 | Jonathan: Jehovah Has Given
14. 1st Samuel 14:24-52 | Pt15
15. 1st Samuel 15 | Pt16 | A Price To Pay With Sin